It’s back to school time!
Back to school is already happening which means it’s time to start thinking about all of those things that kids need. But how to keep it all organized? All of the pencil crayons, glue, scissors, markers, pens, and paper that they’re going to need for their homework, you have to store it somehow!
First start with convenient school shopping lists. Of course first, you should check with the teacher about possible restrictions or special requests. Once it all starts, little ones have to establish a morning and bedtime schedule and you can easily help them with an illustrated checklist. Making lunch boxes each day can be fun too if you put a little more effort to make their food funny looking that’s what cool mammas do!
Check out this darn good ideas I collected you will be amazed how well organized you could be!
- School Supplies List via Good House Keeping
- Little Owl Snack Bag via A Muse Studio
- DIY Back to School Photo Prop via eHow
- Back to School Welcome Kit via Fiskars
- Making Lunch Boxes Fun With Gift Wrap via Happy Home Fairy
- Make Cute Monster Sandwiches For Lunch Box via Land O’ Moms
- DIY Back to School Zone via Mom Trends
- Back to School Outfit Organizer via The Gunny Sack
- DIY Library Book Basket via Blue i Style
- Over the Door Back to School Organizer via A Bowl Full of Lemons
- DIY Homework Caddy via Clean Mama
- School Paper Organizer via Simple As That
- Back to School Chore Chart via The 36th Avenue
- DIY Backpack Station via Crafty Southern Mama
- Over the Door School Craft Organizer via I Can Teach My Child
- Homework Station Turntable via Mom On Timeout
- Mini Homework Station via The House of Smiths
- DIY Backpack and Coats Organizer via Bébé a la Mode Designs
- DIY Shoe Organizer via Wonderful Ideas For You
- Paper Clutter Organization via Simple Stylings
- Family Chalkboard Command Center via Jenna Burger Design
- Organized Wall Calendar via Eleven Magnolia Lane