-Printable house template
-Ruler & scoring tool
- Simply print off the free template, cut it out and double-side tape it together.
- Fill it with a few small treats and your gift-giving list is done in a flash!
- Print the house gift box template. Cut out the house and wreath.
- If you prefer, use the X-acto knife to cut out the window panes. The box will still be perfectly cute if the panes aren’t cut. : )
- With the ruler and scoring tool, score the house template on all the dotted lines.
- Fold on the newly scored lines.
- Add a piece of double-sided tape to the small tab.
- Connect it with the other side of the house, as seen above.
- Fold the bottom flaps in and use double-sided tape to hold it closed.
- Add a piece of tape to the backside of the wreath and stick it in place.
- Fill the box with a few small treats or a small gift. Add one more piece of tape to the top flaps and pinch the roof closed.
- Give to all!