First of all check for basic tips and instruction on How to Woodburn from Wiki How.
” Wood burning, also called pyrography, is the process of drawing a picture on a piece of wood with a hot brass tip. Not only is it a great way to relieve stress, it’s also an eye-catching artistic pursuit, and looks great in a wide range of homes. Wood burn for yourself, to hang on walls, or for others, as a gift. Whatever project you pursue, you’ll want to familiarize yourself with wood burning basics before starting.”
Then check for great inspiration!
- Burnt Serving Board Kit from Brit + Co
- Popsicle Bracelets from Happiness is Creating
- Log Slice Party Signage from The Sweetest Occasion, Photo & Tutorial by Sugar and Charm
- Wood-Burned Leather Purse from Betz White / Makezine
- Play Blocks from Alisa Burke
- Doll Blocks from Made by Joel
- Wood Burned Pumpkins from Free People – The Blog
- Kid Art to Custom Cutting Board from All Things with Purpose
- Wood-Burned Buttons from Alisa Burke
- Wood-Burned Cork Trivets from Live Laugh Rowe
- Etched Wooden Spoons from Confessions of a New-Old Home Owner