These cupcakes are mouthwatering perfection! With this recipe they will be creamy and velvety smooth, with just the right amount of sweetness !
Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 2 cups finely crushed graham crackers (from 16 sheets)
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 7 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salted Caramel Sauce or Strawberry Sauce, recipes follow
For directions check out Cooking Classy!