Wondering what to do this weekend? If you happen to have some spare time, use it well! Say no more, here are super cute diy ideas, useful, beautiful and fun!
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope: Hanging rope for plant pots are great to have especially when you are in need of one. You can take about 16 minutes to make a rope and get it ready for your plant and then hang it where ever you want your plants to go.
- How to Make a Macrame Hammock: Sometimes, relaxing on the porch requires a comfortable and stylish hammock. With a few tools and some basic math skills, you’ll have a beautiful chair that shows off your do-it-yourself skills.
- MARBLED CLAY RING DISH: What’s an easy and cheap way to make a ring dish? Why, out of clay of course.
- DIY GLASS TERRARIUMS: These glass terrariums are probably most ambitious DIY project to date. But, hey, how hard could it be?
- DIY Succulent Driftwood Planter: A driftwood succulent planter brings rustic elegance to your table decor, and it’s versatile enough that you can use it in a casual beach setting or a formal setting.
- Pallet Hanging Flower Basket: A nicer garden decor is here to amaze you, a stylish hanging planter, all inspired of a garden swing, the wooden stand is made of pallet scrap pieces while flower basket has been got suspended in the frame using hardware hooks and ropes!
- MAKE STORAGE BOX FROM CARDBOARD BOX: Remember those vintage inspired pallet wood crates? They really showed us the huge difference a simple storage box can make. Truly a long-lasting and effective way to get rid of clutter!
- DIY Picture Frame Wreath: Most favorite wreath of all….using a picture frame!
- Cinder Block Bench: This project will add a great outdoor living space and really brighten up front patio area.
- Emoji Mason Jars: Fun and simple!