- 12 cinnamon graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- Optional toppings: sweetened whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, chopped honey-roasted peanuts, maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cinnamon graham crackers and honey roasted peanuts in the bowl of a food processor and process to form fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse a few more times to combine.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and 1/2 cup whipping cream in a small bowl at 50% power for 1 minute, or until chocolate is almost melted. Whisk until mixture is completely smooth.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into prepared crust.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup whipping cream with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat vanilla and remaining 1 1/4 cups whipping cream at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until smooth.
- Arrange banana slices over the chocolate mixture in the crust. Top with the peanut butter mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Garnish with desired toppings.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes