What it took for 4:
* 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
* 2 Tbs. taco seasoning
* 1 (13.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
* 1 (13.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
* 1 (14.5 oz) can rotel
* 2-3 cups white cheddar cheese
* 1/2 bag blue corn tortilla chips (or you could use the traditional Doritos)
Preheat oven to 350.
In a bowl, combine the chicken, soups, rotel and taco seasoning. Mix well.
In a large casserole dish (or two smaller ones), spread the chips along the bottom. Pour the chicken mixture over the chips, followed by the shredded cheddar cheese.
Cover and bake 30 minutes. Remove covering and flip the oven to broil to get the cheese brown and bubbly!
Garnish with a little chopped fresh parsley and deeeevouuuuur.