Dear renters, just because you don’t own your home doesn’t mean you can’t customize it. Here are some great solutions for your rented space! Believe me , there are easy, fun, DIY ways to customize your rented space without losing your security deposits! Small changes like coloring your furniture instead of coloring walls , or decorating with homemade accessorize , can be very helpful!
1. DIY pillows are such a quick and easy way to add personality to any space!
2. Bring some joy of colors with these YELLOW PAINTED CHAIRS!
3. Tips For Choosing Color For Your Home. Just because you can’t paint your walls doesn’t mean you can’t play with color in your space!
4. DIY SHELVING UNIT: 2 WAYS – This project is a great way to create instant open storage (that’s pretty too!) in your rented space.
5. This modern magazine rack is so fun- AND portable!
6. Need a versitile rolling shelf? This DIY industrial record cabinet is just that!
7. One of my favorite projects from last year was this braided rug. I used it in my kitchen for a year, which is longer than I’ve ever kept a retail kitchen rug!
9. Make fun shelves from an old ladder?
12. Something fun with washi tape! Best part- it’s totally easy to remove!
13. This DIY Jewelry Display could go in any bedroom!
14. Color Block Mood Board. I love it so much and want to make one! Perfect for staying inspired during the upcoming depressing, I mean “winter”, months.
15. TEMPORARY WALL TREATMENT IDEAS FOR RENTERS
18. How did I not know this existed? Renter’s Wallpaper! Temporary wallpaper you can easily remove when you move. or change a bedroom! Sherwin Williams Easy Change? Changing my life!!!